rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Puke fest

Aughh..i never thought i could get it..never once..my Mom had it just recently..but i thought she just wasn't careful enough...i've been safe..i always done it safely, safety first..well..i just messed up i guess. shouldn't have done it last night no matter how much i lusted for it.. pretty soon it'll come out. My tummy hurts already..and i still haven't told my family yet..



Haha...

i sound like i got pregnant.. before you start wishing me congrats...no no..don't worry.. i'm not freaking pregnant. So jay..just give up..and even if i had one..i'll never call him/her Jay ...it just doesn't fit with Chua okay? haha..



i'll explain...i have..gulp.. a case of indigestion..yeah..i said it.. Brings back memories..i remember the last time i had it...it was after eating that Delifrance bread..ughh..twice..but seemed far better compared to my dad's 9..after that..my family never ate there again..
i always like disturbing Brandon during Science when we were doing digestion.. he'll tell me to quit it whenever i reach the part about the bile coming out..

well..this time...i suspect it was that Maggie Instant Mee that i ate last night..ughh.. the pain..
as i'm suffering here.. you guys go read about my experience so far....
well..like i said..i ate some instant mee which was probably passed its expiry date..groan..
it was after eating it.. i felt a little rumble down there...i thought it was just the spices..so i downed a cup of 100 plus..
everything seemed fine..watched tv and went up to sleep at 12..
that's when the grumbling turned to an earthquake.. at first i thought it was a tummy ache or something.. so like my dad always said..i took a trip to the can..you know...a number 2.. fine..
i shat!..

even doing so..i never felt any better..
i tried to sleep.. but whenever i imagined a beautiful scene in my head..u know ...meadow..dandylions..girls..etc.
the rumbling would start.. and i was pulled away from lala land....ughh...so.there i was lying on my bed.. a bucket in front of me..and just waiting there..for the eruption.... there wasn't any.. so..i read one of my books to keep my mind off things.. yes.. Raven's Gate..Power of five..
such a darn nice story..2/3rds finish..well..at the end..i didn't barf..i fell asleep..at 3am..
woke up at 9.30
the pains still there.. argh..the fekking pain..
actually..it really does feel like a volcano..
i can feel the warm gunk rising up my throat..but then i goes down again..

haha..
well..
that's all./.bb

0 comments: