rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, December 14, 2008

MIA

haha.well. you all might(not) have been wondering whether i got banned again..nope...that's one lesson i learned...

well...it's just my intenet connection...it went thru it's annual breakdowns again.....
to tell you the truth...i was shocked that it was almost the end of the year..and we haven't experienced any problems...i even checked the sky in case it was purple or there were airborne pigs....

one day...the reuter broke and my mom had to call tmnet...
met the repair man the other morning..his name's Guna..but my mom called him Tak Guna..
haha...well...it wasn't our connection but our modem...so..we have a new one now, special thanks to Guna...thank you, i think i'll call you Sangat Berguna..
aiyo...my sister wants to use the com..damn it man....
they're ( i got two la) changing in in into me!!!!!
argh..no no..they're not changing into boys...it's normal..i guess

0 comments: