rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, March 31, 2008

the war on pimples

Today...i'm dedicating a whole post to pimples..
yes pimples...we all get them sooner or later...yes...that means you
Ms. Pretty Pants!
My mom always bugs me about my pimples..always saying "look at all your pimples"
it's almost like my mom's blaming me for going through puberty...do i look like i have a choice?

Actually...to me...i treat pimples using the chicken pox analogy...
for instance,to me, it's always better to get it as early as possible..(trust me on this..you'll thank me later)
tell me....would you rather get it when your 13,14 or get it when you reach 16,17
But..hey..too bad we can't tell when we start having them...like me, I'm an early sprouter...got it when i was 12...

And thru my experiences, your fighting a losing battle!
sure...there are meds and creams and all that..but they don't stop it...they just make it easier for you...unless you consider surgery...hmm..better not
well...i've learned how to overcome it

just go with the flow even if it's a long ride

0 comments: