rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, March 13, 2008

First rap posted

I'm the KJster, the newbie blogger,
And i've been sent here to tell yer,
That some people write poems bout this and that,
But this kid over here expresses things thru rap,
It's true i'm new to this whole rapping scene,
Among all the rappers, i look like nothing,
But hey, i don't mind ,to me fame's unimportant,
I'm just a kid, have you forgotten?

Whenever i recite, i get my inspiration,
Thru my local artists, all true Malaysians,
Malay, English or even Chinese,
Yup, i got 'em on my MP3s,

Whenever i stroll, i get the term, nerd alot,
Or even noob, u know, all that sort,
And when i say i'm so hot,
i make the ladies drop,
But it's for the wrong reasons,
So don't jump to conclusions,
Cause when they drop,
They really drop,
With laughter i mean,
Trust me, It's quite a scene,

For this guy that never plays much online games,
Like Dota, CS, others might think i'm lame,
But, who cares not me,
I don't want obsessing bout my exp,
Well, that's all i got for this feature,
But remember, this guy's an amature

0 comments: