rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday- Wakes up at 12

It feels nice waking up and knowing most of my friends just finished 7 periods of lessons (plus rehat).

Oh, yup. I didn't go to school today.
I was down with a fever and I called in sick.
Err, well, I called Kok Ming to tell him that I was sick. At least he'll be able to satisfy the
'Where is Chuas'.
At least my sudden (Innocent) absence will not be marred with suspicions of truancy/ponteng.
I hope.

Well, for how I got sick. Heheh.
FYI, shit happens to me regularly.
I've been trudging through shit all my life.
But hey, that's life right?
We'll just have to face them.
Get them f*cking done and over with
And emerge victorious (of course while cracking dirty jokes and rolling cigarette leaves)
...
Before the next wave shit happens.

So, que flashback! (ala 3rd person. I have serious time to kill anyway.)

"No, don't get any heavier!" he pleads as he looks up to the cloud filled sky that is bombarding the residents of Cheras with rain.

"BOOM," his prayers are replied almost sadistically as thunder and lightning rage above him as if saying "Hah, yeah right"

"Fuck!" He shouts back uselessly at the clouds.
Knowing starting verbal fights with mother nature will not do him any good, nor results, our
intrepid, stupid and stubborn blogger, armed with only an umbrella embarks on his journey. To where you might ask?
A place of tutelage: MC.
A place where one gets the privilege of joy
Whilst learning the ins and outs of language
With the comfort of friends, 3 air conditioning units and a quick sighting of someone :)
All under the guidance of a seriously damn good teacher: sir

Then it hits him. 3 air conditioning units!
With the drenched clothes on his back, he knows he'll probably last a few minutes in a room
with a steady flow of frigidly cold air supplied by 3 bloody air cons before he becomes an icicle.

Of course, his grim realisation couldn't have come earlier.
Having already made it to the foot of Fresh Hill, he cannot do anything but walk in the direction he originally set.
"Oh well" he mutters to himself. A chuckle and a grin later, he walks shielding himself from the downpour only with a flimsy umbrella, a string of comforting sms-es and a rose-coloured attitude.

Well, it ends with him returning home sick, cold and tired.
Oh well.
Shit happens.

0 comments: