rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, January 25, 2010

A short AWOL

Guess who's back. I'm being held back by a big effing tsunami (of homework, stay backs and guitar class) I'm drenched and water-logged.
And with my organizational skills that resemble a 70 year old secretary, lets say I'm drowning in work.
As you can see, I barely have time for the Internet.
God I miss you, Youtube, Facebook, Google.
I miss wasting my precious teenage years slumped in front of the computer.

Though, I assure you that my period of absence is over...
I'll be regulating my posts come rain or sun shine :D

Though my life may sound sad and packed, I'm actually living my life on the happy side.
I come to school cheerful, i walk back to school with a whistling tune at the tip of my tongue.
Life's great. I sleep and wake up with a fluorescent bright smile.
I even accepted today's cane to the behind happily (which kinda pissed off the teacher)
Why? It's all because of you.

You've become the nucleus of all my jubilance.
You are the one that keeps me up when I'm down
You bring me higher when I'm already up.
Happiness pulses with every beat of my heart.

Thank you :)

0 comments: