rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Week

The first week of schooling has already ended!! Cheers people.
Now, all that we have to do now is do go through it 40 times!!

For me, it was chaotic as usual.
I started out going to my 4Science2 class only to find how boring and lonely it was. You can say it was a malay dominant class. Of course, chinese people prefer handling calculators and dissecting knives than pens and paint brushes.
In a non-racist way, I, a rooster entered a cage filled with pigeons.

The whole time I was there, every chai who entered my class would excite me thinking it was Boon. "Where the eff is Boon?!?!?"

Well, at least i learned a lesson. A contradiction to what most civic teachers blab about. Follow your road my ass!!

So, now, I am proud to be in 4Science1. Though, I dislike Biology. I'll probably hold a strike when the dissecting comes. It's not that I'm squeamish. I believe that we don't have the right to take a living thing's life (excluding weeds) in the name of science or any other name.

So. here are the weird and wonderful teachers of 4sc1.

Mr Ganeshan(Phy) a.k.a Mr G
He's one of the dudes. Talks like the dudes.
Quote(to Boon) : Thambi Illeh Kunji. Brother, you don't own a "you-know-what"

Mr Chan(hist) a.k.a Ah Chat
Undescribable. He scares almost everyone in class (not me). From his sudden mood changes to his sudden jumps into drama mode. In a nut shell, he's just weird.
Quote(TO me) : Oleh sebab kau dapat 7A, saya akan gunting rambut depan sahaja. *snip* (My fringe reduced to a freshly mown lawn)

Mz Dodampe(ENg) a.k.a Mz Dodampe
Same teacher from last year. Always correcting our grammar. Still fun and motherly.
Expect a lot of brainstorming sessions.
Quote (To Class) : You all have seeds of greatness within.

Pn Norhana(Chem) a.k.a yet to be named
She's new to the class. So, i can't say much.
Quote (to me) : Anwering my question- "Is chemistry fun?" - "NO"

Pn Chua(add maths) a.k.a Mummy!!!
Well, what else do you expect from AM teachers. What, teacher? HUH?
Quote (to class) : Add Maths lingo- one to one, many to many, many to one etc.

Well. that's all i can think of. The rest are either never seen before or are too boring to be written down. haha

Well, it seems Sc1 will be a great class!!

0 comments: