rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, October 19, 2009

what lies ahead after PMR?

Okay.. as i'm emptying my head with all the facts, equations, and the sort which I had to painfully memorize, I really wonder, what do I do now? Party like there's no tomorrow? well. sure but i don't think we can do that all the way till next year.


This time.. i will make my break a meaningful one. A one to remember when I'm sitting on my CEO chair or even my rocking chair.
Do you guys have anything installed?
okay, okay. I'm prying. It's still too early for that. we're still brushing off the PMR dust.



Still, it really is food for thought. I'm 15. What can i do..
for one thing..
I really want to do some serious blogging...
In order to achive global recognition (yeah yeah, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride)
I have decided to change my blog output.
I will talk about more general and open topics cuz i don't think people really want to know what i had for supper.
Soooo... prepare for a more serious KJ (god forbid)

0 comments: