rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, January 5, 2008

hello....yup, i know i know......don't need to remind me......
my blogs been empty 4 a while.....wait! What am i talkin about, it's been empty 4 a darn long time.........really sorry though.........pls forgive me you guys (whoever you guys are)....
so.............this is my 1st post........and certainly not my last..........
now.....it's time to introduce me self


I'm a pure chinaman from Malaysia and proud of it...........i'm 14 this year......well almost.......
my face......you don't need to know......lets just say i'm no Leonardo DiCaprio or David Beckham...
but don't get me wrong.......i'm not shy or think i'm ugly...............it's just that i'm a little tight about my security..........ok.......hmm....what else?


Well.....i enjoy eating......and i do it guilt free.......it's because i have this wierd thing......in my whole life......no matter how much i gobble down.........i'm never ever fat.........in fact, i'm kinda skinny.........it's really strange......call it a curse or gift......whatever it is......i'm loving it for sure...





I also kinda like to read.....but too much......so....far....i'm really liking James Patterson's books......
they're really...really....hard to put down.....hmm.....wat other books....i'm also currently reading one of Anthony Horowitz's books too........and i'm having trouble putting it down.......i just wanna continue reading it till the end..........well...i also love Calvin and Hobbes........i say it's one of the best comics ever writen........but i'm kinda sad....Bill Watterson retired........




Well......other than that..... as you already know............i'm a music fanatic..........my favourite is the legendary, undisputed
King Mathers...........but i also listen to lots of other artists..........i mostly hear them thru my local music station.....Flyfm......







hmm.....oya....i support Manchester United and Argentina........and my favourite player is............ guess who..........he plays in both of my fav teams........
Yes!!
It's him.............Carlos Teves...........well.........he might not be as good looking as Christiano...........but whenever he's on the field........his skills are beyond a doubt.....impresive and really kick-ass worthy.....








finally...........we're at the end of my 1st post........i guess some of u guys r probably thinkin..........
That's it ?!?....
Well...........just try to cut me some slack.......it's my 1st time bloggin......
but rest assure.........give me some time and i'll improve....trust me on this.....





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog..yay i didnt have to wait forever, for the unveiling of ME BLOG..=D