rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another week bites the dust

Hello, life's returning to normal again.
The usual long hours in class, the usual occasional 'yam cha' (tea-drinking) session after, the usual walk back home, and the usual attempt at making the most of the remaining day.
Ahhh,
You can actually hear yourself dying.
Well, from a weird point of view,
we literally are dying by the second.
Which really puts this into perspective:
did you just waste those precious seconds of your ever decreasing life bar?

Well, better make the best of it while you can,

believe me, if otherwise, you'll be an old man/woman who does nothing but regret as you sit and try as hell to remember what you had for breakfast, what did you want to say or why did you enter the room you're in.

Yes, it's strange, but I like to talk about life. I know, for my tender age I should be talking about girls, sports, video games, the latest song (auto-tune and all) reverberating through our radios.

Well, I'm not your usual 16 year old.
For me, I tend to side-step from the natural flow of life -play the role of the third party observer. And of course, with my other coordinator: Foong!

We share our toughts about how life is supposed to be lived. How stupid that most 'life livers' are being trapped like birds in cages or cars on a track. Here's an analogy. Think of life as a road. Connecting point A and point B. Of course, 'A' meaning birth and 'B' death.
Well, are you just going to become another car stuck in the jam?

NO.

2 comments:

Ean said...

say what?.

incognito said...

my other talker of life. haha