rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is anybody there????

Hey.... yes.... blogging's almost dead. I'm probably one of the last ones.. Everyone's either stopped posting regularly or completely dropped blogging..

well.. that sucks actually haha.

I remember how it all started.... It happened one by one and pretty soon.. boom!!

Everyone's ablogging...

guess it was just a trend huh... ugh.. there were so many one flings.. a couple of them that i remember are Blubet of course.. haha and Freindster too.. what else? hmm.

So.. i guess blogging already passe? lol..



Still..

I'll never stop baybeh!!!

Blogger 4 eva!!!



Well. School's a pain in the butt... I know we have the dreaded PMR this year so there's all this hype. Extra classes,home work, kerja kursuses, and those dreaded trials..

What is up with them?!? i say just leave us alone so we can actually do some studying.. or laze around.

So.. I can't really blog much this time... i'm really sorry!!



Oh and by the way,

I'm asking all of my faithful viewers. yes you!! what's left of them anyway. aloo?

I'm actually thinking of moving up class.. you know, Wordpress?

It's just so freaking neat.

i mean. it emits this kind of Superior or professional wave...

Blogger is more for newbies.. I think i've grown.. can i do it?.

Still.. will you guys actually follow me? i mean.. I'm not even sure if people are reading this blog anymore.. my fault for not updating huh?









On another note..

Hey.. don't take this as propaganda or something but have you heard of Foong's Forum? it's not really his. he just created it.. but it's cool but we need more members.. join join join, i feel like a missionary you know.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Go, go, go..wordpress is super COOL. Haha, missionary..prepare ye the way ....