rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

u know...a friend asked me before...
Why do you blog?
Well...it's because i can put anything that comes in my mind..
when most people think about blogs...they think of it as an electronic diary...but to me, no
I only put things that are important to me or something kewl that i must share...not like posting

Today, i woke up, brush my teeth, bath and played computer...chat with ma frens...then, eat lunch...after that play b ball with ma frens.....

Unless...it went like this..

Today, i woke up.. as i was brushing my teeth i heard a scream....choked on my toothbrush and had to gag it out...i walked down to see what happened and had the shock of my life...there was trails of blood on the staircase...i walked down slowly...slowly...another scream...followed by a gun shot..then more screaming...then silence...as i reached down the stairs...and i saw......................

Ah...now that would be a nice post....you continue the story..
you get my point....

Finally...what enjoy most about bloggin is that when something kewl happens in your life....don't you get that feeling of. 'wow...I'm so writing that in my blog'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew..i thought you were gonna say
'I saw Edy and Foong fidgeting..'